More than a decade ago, I made my best professional decision ever!
I founded a consulting and training company to help people accomplish their work and enjoy their lives.
I’m the first to admit that I wasn’t always organized. But, as I navigated career opportunities, I realized I could achieve more without chaos and clutter.
My decision to grab all the information I could about accomplishing work without stress opened a whole new world for me. Eventually HFD which stands for Home For Dinner Productivity was launched. Along the way, I’ve formed partnerships with experts in the field of workplace productivity and continue to learn as much as I can about the subject.
I'm delighted to help people work with calm, clear, focus.
HFD services include:
• Consultations to discover needs, articulate goals, develop a game plan, and map a customized course to achieve results
• Training programs to increase employee ability to get organized, focused, and prioritize work
• Tested and recommended products that take the struggle out of accomplishing work
My memberships and credentials include:
• Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
• Founding Member-Network for Productivity Excellence
• Certified GO System Trainer
• Certified Easy Reach Trainer
• Authorized Paper Tiger Software Consultant
• Co-author of books “Focus Organization Productivity: Ideas for Improving Success in the Workplace” and “Exploring Productivity: Ideas From Industry Professionals on Getting More Done in the Workplace”
- • Foundation for Free Enterprise
• Mahwah Regional Chamber of Commerce
• Teacher-William Paterson University Continuing Education program
• Teacher-New York University Professional Development program
Anne Sedler HFD Productivity Associates, LLC 866-715-0805